Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Rite Aid trip 4/27

 
Today I decided to do the 'Weekend Warrior' deal at Rite Aid.  Armed with 4 - $3.00 MQ (Manf Coupons) and 4 - $1.00 Rite Aid store coupons, I headed in the store.  Now I chose to go to a larger store in Battle Creek, mainly because I was in Battle Creek to begin with.  So I get my 4 packages of Thermacare heat wraps @ 6.99 each (limit 4) and head to the counter.  On the bottom of  Rite Aid receipts there is a survey you can complete for $3.00 off your next order of $15.00 or more.   I had a $3.00 Survey coupon as well.  From last weeks deals I was able to accumulate $29.00 in UPS(FREE MONEY to spend in Rite Aid.  Love it!!) .  So I knew my purchase was going to be "free" to begin with.

Here is my deal scenario:

$27.96 (6.99 x 4) Thermacare Heat Wraps
$1.00 Children's Network balloon donation (because i like to donate,  coupons attached - BONUS!)
.33c Cordial Cherry** ( filler item to use my UPs)
$29.29 total before tax
1.50 Tax (cannot use UPs to pay tax)
30.79 total after tax
-$12.00 ($3.00 MQ x 4)
-$4.00 ($1.00 RA Q x 4) you can 'stack' a store coupon with a MQ.
14.79 OOP if I did not have any UPs or Survey coupon, but I did.
-$3.00 RA survey $3/$15
-$10.00 UPs from last week deals.
$1.79 True OOP ( out of pocket)


So the next question would be, what did I gain from buying 4 Thermacare Heat Wraps???

I received:
+$4.00 UPs on 2 Thermacare
+$4.00 UPs on 2 Thermacare
+10.00 UPs Weekend Warrior buy $25.00 get $10.00UPs.
+$18.00 UPs to use on my next transaction -  TADA!

Now if you don't have UPs from last week, here is what you will gain;

$18.00 UP's
- $14.79 OOP (with no UPs or survey coupon) Keep in mind, included in the OOP total is $1.00 donation and .33c Cordial Cherry.
+$3.21 Money Maker or +$4.54 without the donation and candy.

Simple as that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers